Weight Watchers Vegetarian Minestrone Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Vegetarian Minestrone
Minestrone is a classic Italian appetizer recipe.
This slow cooker version is super easy to make, and it’s healthy!
Full of vegetables and macaroni pasta, it’s a delicious Weight Watchers friendly meal.
Only 138 calories, 2 WW Freestyle Points 5 Smart Points.
Click for more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes!
Or here for more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
- 1 can kidney beans – 15 oz drained
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 large carrots diced
- 28 oz canned crushed tomato
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ tsp thyme dried
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp dried oregano
- 4 cups spinach fresh, chopped
- ½ cup elbow macaroni
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- In a Crock pot, add kidney beans, broth, tomato, onions, zucchini, green beans, carrot, and celery. Stir to combine. Stir in garlic, parsley, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook in slow cooker on low setting for approx 6 – 8 hours.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook macaroni, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm, 8 minutes; drain.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Don't overcook pasta. It should be cooked, but firm.
- Add macaroni and spinach to minestrone; cook an additional 15 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Put spinach and pasta in the slow cooker. Cook approx 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!