Weight Watchers Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Garlic Chicken in the Slow Cooker
This is an easy and healthy dinner with 2 WW Freestyle Points. 4 Smart Points, and 192 calories.
Low calorie, low fat, big flavor!
Slow Cooker recipes are perfect for a busy weeknight, or for a weekend meal. You only need a few minutes to get the meal started, and then the slow cooker does all of the work. Cleanup is also a breeze!
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- In a small mixing bowl, mix in pepper, salt, and oregano. Rub dry mixture into all sides of chicken.
- In skillet on medium heat, melt butter, then add chicken and brown. Approx 4 minutes per side. Put chicken in Crock pot.
- Put lemon juice, chicken bouillon, water, and garlic in the skillet. Mix, bring to a boil. Pour into Crock pot over chicken.
- Turn Crock pot to low setting and cover & cook for approx 6 hours. You can also cook it on high for 3 hours if you wish.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!