Weight Watchers Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Garlic Chicken in the Slow Cooker
This is an easy and healthy dinner with 2 WW Freestyle Points. 4 Smart Points, and 192 calories.
Low calorie, low fat, big flavor!
Slow Cooker recipes are perfect for a busy weeknight, or for a weekend meal. You only need a few minutes to get the meal started, and then the slow cooker does all of the work. Cleanup is also a breeze!
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- In a small mixing bowl, mix in pepper, salt, and oregano. Rub dry mixture into all sides of chicken.
- In skillet on medium heat, melt butter, then add chicken and brown. Approx 4 minutes per side. Put chicken in Crock pot.
- Put lemon juice, chicken bouillon, water, and garlic in the skillet. Mix, bring to a boil. Pour into Crock pot over chicken.
- Turn Crock pot to low setting and cover & cook for approx 6 hours. You can also cook it on high for 3 hours if you wish.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!