Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers). Introducing a quick and easy dinner recipe that is both healthy and delicious.
Perfect for those busy weeknights when you’re looking for something that is both quick and healthy. This meal can be prepared in 30 minutes or less and is a great option for those following the WW program.
This dish is low in calories, high in protein, and packed with flavor. With a combination of juicy chicken breast, crisp-tender broccoli, and a tangy lemon sauce, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your dinner rotation.
Not only is this recipe easy to make, but it’s also a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet and make healthier choices for you and your family.
Whether you’re looking for a healthy dinner option or just a delicious meal to enjoy, this easy recipe is sure to satisfy. So why wait?
Let’s start cooking and enjoy a healthy and delicious dinner in 30 minutes or less!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 3 Green Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour divided
- ½ teaspoon salt divided
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1½ cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth divided
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2½ cups small broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest or more to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- On a plate, mix together 1½ tablespoons of the flour, ¼ teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
- Coat the chicken in the flour mixture.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium/high heat. Add the oil to heat.
- Cook the chicken in the skillet, turning occasionally, until it's lightly browned and cooked through, around 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place it on a plate.
- Pour 1 cup of the chicken broth and add garlic to the same skillet.
- Turn heat to high and bring to a boil, Using a wooden spoon, scrape the bottom of the pan to incorporate the browned pieces.
- Add broccoli to the skillet, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- In a small cup, add ½ cup of the chicken broth, ½ tablespoon of the flour, and ¼ teaspoon of the salt. Stir to mix.
- Add the mixture from the cup to the skillet and bring it to a simmer over low heat.
- Cover the skillet, and continue cooking approximately 1½ minutes, or until the broccoli is crisp and tender, and the sauce has thickened a little.
- Stir in the chicken and lemon zest, heat through.
- Take the skillet off of heat, add parsley and lemon juice, and stir to mix.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!