Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup Recipe
Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup Recipe. This healthy vegetarian kale soup is perfect for the WW program. It is packed with fiber-rich vegetables, and hearty beans, this filling soup will help keep you on track while satisfying your hunger.
This soup is also super easy to make, so you can enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal without spending hours in the kitchen. You’ll love how simple this recipe is to follow, and you’ll be amazed at how delicious it tastes!
To make this soup, you will need onion, garlic, kale, vegetable bouillon, potatoes, Cannellini beans, tomatoes, parsley, and Italian seasoning. Perfect for a cold winter dinner.
So go ahead and give this healthy vegetarian kale soup a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points 8 Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Kale is a highly nutritious leafy green vegetable. It is a great source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as Manganese.
Kale can be eaten cooked or raw, and is often used in salads, smoothies, and as a healthy snack.
When selecting kale at the store, look for leaves that are deep green in color and free from brown spots.
Though technically a fruit, tomatoes are often used as vegetables due to their savory flavor. Tomatoes are a good source of vitamins A and C, and they also contain lycopene, an antioxidant that has been linked to various health benefits.
When selecting tomatoes, look for ones that are deep red in color and free of blemishes. Avoid tomatoes that are too soft, as these may be overripe.
To store tomatoes, keep them at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Use them within a few days for the best flavor and texture.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Crispy And Spicy Cheese Twists
A great Italian appetizer or side dish.
Easy Grilled Weight Watchers Vegetable Kabobs
These easy grilled vegetable kabobs are perfect for your next cookout!
Weight Watchers Baked Jalapeno Poppers
Using light cream cheese, low fat cheddar cheese, fat free mayonnaise, egg substitute, and Panko breadcrumbs.
Weight Watchers Tomato And Avocado Salad
A tasty vegetarian summer salad that’s the perfect lunch, appetizer, or side dish.
Weight Watchers Escarole Walnut Salad
Made with escarole, toasted walnuts, Parmesan cheese, and onion.
Weight Watchers Herbed Cheese Biscuits
A quick and easy bread recipe that’s flaky and savory.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 bunch kale stems removed, leaves chopped
- 8 cups water
- 6 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 6 medium white potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 cans (15oz each) cannellini beans
- 1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, add olive oil.
- Place soup pot over medium/high heat.
- In the soup pot, add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring often, until softened.
- Add kale, and cook approximately 2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Add water, vegetable bouillon, white potatoes, cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, dried parsley, and Italian seasoning. Stir to mix.
- Bring to a simmer, then turn heat to medium, and simmer for approximately 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft and fully cooked.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!