Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata is a delicious and nutritious way to start your day. It is packed with protein and vegetables, so this frittata will keep you feeling full, and satisfied all morning long.
It only has six smart points and 199 calories per serving, so it’s a guilt-free way to indulge in a delicious breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
This frittata is packed with protein and vegetables, and it only has 199 calories.
To make this delicious meal, you will need eggs, olive oil, broccoli, salt, pepper, and Mexican blend cheese.
What is a Frittata
A frittata is an Italian egg dish that is similar to a quiche or an omelet. The difference between a frittata and a quiche, is that a frittat doesn’t have a crust.
The main difference between a frittata and an omelet is that a frittata is cooked slowly over low heat, and it is not flipped during cooking. This allows the eggs to set evenly and results in a more custard-like texture.
Frittatas can be made with many different ingredients, including meats, vegetables, and cheeses. They are typically served for breakfast or brunch, but can also make a satisfying lunch or dinner.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Broccoli is a nutrient-rich vegetable that belongs to the cabbage family. It is characterized by its green florets and thick stalk.
Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as fiber and potassium.
Broccoli adds important fiber to this dish, as well as a fresh flavor element.
Eggs are the main component in a frittata. This recipe calls for 11 large eggs, making it a high protein dish.
There are countless ways to prepare eggs, and if you’re looking for something different, give a frittata a try. Eggs aren’t just for breakfast!
What to serve with
Homemade Weight Watchers English Muffins
An American classic breakfast, or brunch recipe.
Weight Watchers Cornbread
There’s nothing quite like a warm slice of cornbread, straight out of the oven.
Best Weight Watchers Southern Biscuits
You will need flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter, shortening, and buttermilk to make these tasty biscuits. There’s only a 20 minute prep time.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
There’s just a 5 minute prep time! Made with apples, sugar substitute, seedless raisins, apple pie spice, unsweetened apple juice, and margarine.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Cappuccino
Make your favorite cappuccino at home! This easy recipe is made with non-fat milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, artificial sweetener, strong coffee or espresso, unsweetened cocoa powder, and a cinnamon stick.
Weight Watchers Apple And Potato Latkes
This quick and easy recipe is ready in just 30 minutes.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Place the oven rack to the middle of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs. Using a wire whisk, whisk together. Set aside for later.
- Place a 10 inch, oven-safe non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, and bring to a simmer.
- In the skillet, add onions, and cook for approximately 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until they start to soften.
- In the skillet, add broccoli, stir and cook approximately 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Season broccoli and onion with salt and pepper to taste.
- In the skillet, pour in eggs to cover broccoli evenly. Tilt the skillet slightly and rotate to evenly cover.
- While cooking for 4 minutes: As the outside edge starts to set, place spatula between the edge to the skillet and the eggs, and gently push the eggs in slightly, and tilt the skillet to allow the runny egg to flow under the frittata.
- After the 4 minutes, sprinkle reduced fat shredded Mexican style blend cheese over the top of the frittata.
- In preheated oven, place the skillet, and bake approximately 12 to 15 minutes, or until the frittata has fluffed up in size, is a little soft in the center, and has become golden brown.
- Cut to 6 equal sized wedges.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!