Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha Coffee Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha Coffee Recipe. There’s nothing like a rich, creamy cup of mocha coffee to jump-start your day.
This quick and easy recipe is ready in just 5 minutes, so it’s perfect when you’re short on time.
To make this treat, you will need water, brewed coffee (or instant coffee), sugar-free hot cocoa mix, and fat-free whipped topping. It’s low calorie, low carb, and delicious!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
What is Mocha
Mocha is a coffee with chocolate added. The word “mocha” comes from the Arabic word for “chocolate”. Mochas are typically sweeter than regular coffee because of the addition of chocolate.
They can be made with any type of milk, but whole milk will make the drink richer and creamier. Mochas can also be made without espresso, by simply adding hot chocolate to hot milk.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup brewed coffee or ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- sugar-free hot cocoa mix 1 serving per package directions.
- fat-free whipped topping (Optional)
- In a large mug, add brewed coffee and water. Stir to mix.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar-free hot cocoa mix (and instant coffee if using).
- Top with fat-free whipped topping if desired.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!