Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies Recipe
When you wake up in the morning, has your stomach started growling? Breakfast is definitely not something to be taken lightly. As one of the most important meals of the day, it’s important to make sure that breakfast is hearty and filling enough for a busy morning ahead. The perfect solution: homemade sausage breakfast pies!
These delicious mini-pies are made with sausage, eggs and refrigerated biscuit dough, so they’re loaded with protein and will keep you full all morning long.
I like to make these ahead of time and freeze them, so I can grab a quick breakfast when I don’t want to cook. Just put it in the refrigerator the night before, and warm them up in the morning.
Made with breakfast sausage, minced bell peppers, minced onions, refrigerated biscuit dough, eggs, milk, and shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
Weight Watchers Points
High point warning! These little pies are higher in points, so proceed with caution.
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan
9 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies
- ¾ lb breakfast sausage
- ⅛ cup minced bell peppers
- ⅛ cup minced onions
- 1 can (12 oz) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp milk
- ½ cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Place a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, add sausage, green pepper, and onion.
- Cook until sausage is browned.
- Drain off grease, crumble sausage, and set aside for later.
- Separate the refrigerated biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
- Press the biscuits to flatten out.
- Line a muffin cup with a flattened biscuit, covering the bottom and sides. Repeat for the rest of the cups.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add milk and eggs. Beat to mix.
- Spoon equal amounts of the egg mixture into the dough cups.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the cups.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 18 – 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!