Easy Weight Watchers Crab Quiche (Without Crust) Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Crab Quiche (Without Crust) Recipe. Are you looking for a WW friendly quiche recipe that doesn’t require a crust? This easy crab quiche is perfect for you!
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this quiche is healthy and delicious. Plus, it’s perfect for an easy meal.
It’s packed with protein and flavor to help keep you satisfied all day long.
This seafood quiche recipe is great for brunch, lunch, or dinner.
You will make this meal with imitation crabmeat, low-fat cheddar cheese, onion, eggs, evaporated skim milk, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika.
This is a healthy meal that’s also gluten free.
What is Quiche
This dish is a savory mixture of eggs, milk, and cheese that is baked in a pastry crust. Quiche can be served hot or cold and is perfect for any occasion.
There are endless variations of this dish, so you can customize it to your taste.
Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast or an easy dinner option, quiche is sure to please.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Sesame Asparagus
You will only need 4 ingredients to make this low carb, vegetarian, and gluten free recipe.
Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Salad
A sweet and refreshing side dish filled with your favorite in-season fruits.
Weight Watchers Bean Salad
An easy, and delicious side dish, or lunch recipe.
Weight Watchers Simple Swiss Chard
A quick and easy 20 minute skillet recipe with extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and Swiss chard.
Weight Watchers Roasted Root Vegetables
All you need is a roasting pan and an oven! Seasoned with fresh rosemary or Balsamic Vinegar.
Weight Watchers Skillet Parmesan Potatoes
To make this vegetarian recipe, you need potatoes, cold water, olive oil, sage, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
A super easy vegetarian side dish recipe with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, chives, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Roasted Acorn Squash
An easy side dish that’s tasty and healthy.
Easy Weight Watchers Crab Quiche (Without Crust)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare a 9 inch glass pie plate by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, add imitation crab meat, low-fat cheddar cheese, and onion. Stir to mix well.
- In prepared pie plate, add the crab mixture, and press it evenly into the bottom of the plate.
- In another mixing bowl, add eggs, and beat to break up.
- Beat in evaporated skim milk, dry mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the crab mixture.
- Season the quiche by sprinkling paprika on top.
- In preheated oven, bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until fully set, and a thin, sharp knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce