Weight Watchers 5 Ingredient Crepes Recipe
Weight Watchers 5 Ingredient Crepes Recipe. Are you looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe? Look no further!
Made with ingredients you probably already have, it’s a convenient choice when you’re short on time. These crepes are ready in just 25 minutes, and are made with fat-free cream cheese, eggs, ground cinnamon, sugar-free syrup, and butter.
They are low in points and perfect for a quick and easy breakfast. Plus, they’re really versatile – you can fill them with whatever you like!
This quick and easy breakfast, or dessert is low carb, gluten free, and delicious.
What are Crepes
Crepes are a type of French pancake that are paper thin. They can be filled with sweet or savory fillings, and they can be made with a variety of different ingredients.
Crepes make a great breakfast, snack, or dessert.
What to fill Crepes with
You can fill the crepes with whatever you choose. Some ideas are strawberries, bananas, or blueberries with fat-free cream cheese, whipped cream, or Nutella.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan
3 Smart Points
How many Personal Points is it on your plan?
Weight Watchers Simple Crepes
Weight Watchers Best Ever Pancakes
Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to Serve With
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Cappuccino With Non-Fat Milk
Quick and easy 10 minute recipe.
Weight Watchers Baked Latkes
A favorite side dish recipe.
Weight Watchers Bacon Egg Cups
A fun breakfast or brunch recipe that’s great when you have a lot of people, or just a few.
Weight Watchers Apple And Potato Latkes
This quick and easy recipe is ready in just 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
This easy Fall recipe is super easy to make. There’s just a 5 minute prep time!
Mexican Spiced Coffee – Cafe De Olla
A quick and easy 30 minute recipe.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Applesauce
An easy Fall recipe with brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
Weight Watchers Baked Bacon
Oven Baked Bacon is less of a mess with the same delicious result!
- Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers 5 Ingredient Crepes
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free syrup
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a stand mixer, or a medium bowl using a hand mixer, add fat-free cream cheese. Beat approximately 1 minute to break up the cream cheese.
- Add in beaten eggs, and mix until smooth.
- Add cinnamon, and sugar-free syrup. Beat until well combined.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add butter to melt. Tilt skillet to coat the bottom with the butter.
- Reduce heat to medium/low.
- Add several tablespoon-fulls of batter into the skillet. Tilt the pan around to spread the batter .
- Cook approximately 4 minutes, or until set. Flip and cook the other side approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter.
Adjust points for any added ingredients. MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan 3 Smart Points We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!