Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe. Do you love peanut butter and chocolate together? If so, you’re going to love these mini cupcakes. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is a classic that never gets old.
This dessert would be great for a party or special occasion. They are the perfect sweet and salty dessert. This from scratch dessert is easy to make.
The cupcakes are made with flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, mashed bananas, egg, sugar, low-fat Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, mini chocolate chips, and the frosting is made with whipped cream, and peanut butter.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 WW Smart Points.
How many Personal Points are they on your plan?
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups ripe mashed bananas
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup lite whipped cream
- 3 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare a mini muffin tin by lining with mini cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, add flour. Using a whisk, whisk in cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mashed bananas, egg, sugar, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Stir to mix.
- Fold the cocoa powder mixture into the banana mixture. until just combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir in gently.
- In the prepared muffin cups, add a heaping tablespoon of batter to each of the 24 cups.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 13 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for approximately 45 minutes, or until the cupcakes are at room temperature.
For the Frosting
- In the meantime, in a medium sized mixing bowl, add whipped topping and peanut butter. Stir to mix until fluffy and light.
- When cooled, with one rounded teaspoon of frosting per cupcake, frost each cupcake.
- Store cupcakes in the refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!