Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe. Do you love peanut butter and chocolate together? If so, you’re going to love these mini cupcakes. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is a classic that never gets old.
This dessert would be great for a party or special occasion. They are the perfect sweet and salty dessert. This from scratch dessert is easy to make.
The cupcakes are made with flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, mashed bananas, egg, sugar, low-fat Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, mini chocolate chips, and the frosting is made with whipped cream, and peanut butter.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 WW Smart Points.
How many Personal Points are they on your plan?
Weight Watchers Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups ripe mashed bananas
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup lite whipped cream
- 3 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare a mini muffin tin by lining with mini cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, add flour. Using a whisk, whisk in cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mashed bananas, egg, sugar, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Stir to mix.
- Fold the cocoa powder mixture into the banana mixture. until just combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir in gently.
- In the prepared muffin cups, add a heaping tablespoon of batter to each of the 24 cups.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 13 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for approximately 45 minutes, or until the cupcakes are at room temperature.
For the Frosting
- In the meantime, in a medium sized mixing bowl, add whipped topping and peanut butter. Stir to mix until fluffy and light.
- When cooled, with one rounded teaspoon of frosting per cupcake, frost each cupcake.
- Store cupcakes in the refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!