Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – AKA Tiger Butter Fudge
White Chocolate, Chunky Peanut Butter, and Semisweet Chocolate
A Quick and easy 10 minute recipe
94 calories, and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Tiger Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Add water to the bottom of a double boiler and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low
- Combine peanut butter & white chocolate in the top of double boiler
- Stir constantly until peanut butter and white chocolate melt.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined 15x10x1 jellyroll pan.
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate and peanut butter mix, and swirl with butter knife.
- Cut fudge to 72 – approx 1 x 1 ½ inch pieces. Keep chilled in refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!