Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – AKA Tiger Butter Fudge
White Chocolate, Chunky Peanut Butter, and Semisweet Chocolate
A Quick and easy 10 minute recipe
94 calories, and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Tiger Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Add water to the bottom of a double boiler and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low
- Combine peanut butter & white chocolate in the top of double boiler
- Stir constantly until peanut butter and white chocolate melt.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined 15x10x1 jellyroll pan.
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate and peanut butter mix, and swirl with butter knife.
- Cut fudge to 72 – approx 1 x 1 ½ inch pieces. Keep chilled in refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls
- 77 Low Point Weight Watchers Meals
- Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies
- Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge