Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – AKA Tiger Butter Fudge
White Chocolate, Chunky Peanut Butter, and Semisweet Chocolate
A Quick and easy 10 minute recipe
94 calories, and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Tiger Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Add water to the bottom of a double boiler and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low
- Combine peanut butter & white chocolate in the top of double boiler
- Stir constantly until peanut butter and white chocolate melt.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined 15x10x1 jellyroll pan.
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate and peanut butter mix, and swirl with butter knife.
- Cut fudge to 72 – approx 1 x 1 ½ inch pieces. Keep chilled in refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Weight Watchers Smoked Salmon Spread
- Weight Watchers Low Fat Pita Chips
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Ham
- Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth
Portion Control Serving Utensil Set of 8
Easily measure your portions with this set of ladles. You will get 4 slotted, and 4 solid ladles measuring 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, and 8oz. They are also labeled in ml.
Check out the Portion Control Serving Utensil Set today! See Details Here!