Weight Watchers Roasted Root Vegetables Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Root Vegetables Recipe.
An easy vegan and gluten free side dish with your favorite vegetables: carrots, potatoes, turnips, parsnips, beets, and/or rutabagas.
Use any combination your like.
All you need is a roasting pan and an oven! Seasoned with fresh rosemary or Balsamic Vinegar.
This healthy recipe is Low Calorie, Low Sodium, and Low Calorie.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Roasted Root Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- In a roasting pan, add the onion and the vegetables.
- Add olive oil, and salt. Toss to coat.
- In the preheated oven, roast the vegetables for 45 to 50 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring the vegetables every 15 minutes or so.
- When 20 minutes cooking time is left, stir in the garlic.
- For serving, sprinkle balsamic vinegar, or rosemary whichever you prefer.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!