Weight Watchers Pepper Steak Recipe
Weight Watchers Pepper Steak Recipe.
A tasty Chinese dinner with top round steak, garlic, onion, beef broth, soy sauce, celery, green, yellow, and red bell pepper, and chopped tomatoes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pepper Steak
- 1 lb beef top round steak cut 1 inch thick
- 2 tsp olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion sliced thin
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 can chopped tomatoes drained
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Cut the beef top round steak to 3 inch by ¼ inch strips.
- In a skillet, 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add in garlic and onion and cook while stirring approx 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion becomes tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the contents of the skillet to a dish and set aside for later.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to the skillet, add beef and saute until beef is browned.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a dish and set aside for later.
- In the same skillet, add soy sauce, beef broth, ground pepper, and sugar. Stir to mix well.
- Add in the garlic, onion, and beef.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, celery, green, yellow, and red bell peppers.
- Cover and cook approx 5 minutes or until the bell peppers and celery are tender but crisp.
- In a small bowl, add cold water, and cornstarch and stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
- Stir the cornstarch water into the skillet contents, stirring for approx 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!