Weight Watchers Pepper Steak Recipe
Weight Watchers Pepper Steak Recipe.
A tasty Chinese dinner with top round steak, garlic, onion, beef broth, soy sauce, celery, green, yellow, and red bell pepper, and chopped tomatoes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pepper Steak
- 1 lb beef top round steak cut 1 inch thick
- 2 tsp olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion sliced thin
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 can chopped tomatoes drained
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Cut the beef top round steak to 3 inch by ¼ inch strips.
- In a skillet, 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add in garlic and onion and cook while stirring approx 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion becomes tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the contents of the skillet to a dish and set aside for later.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to the skillet, add beef and saute until beef is browned.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a dish and set aside for later.
- In the same skillet, add soy sauce, beef broth, ground pepper, and sugar. Stir to mix well.
- Add in the garlic, onion, and beef.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, celery, green, yellow, and red bell peppers.
- Cover and cook approx 5 minutes or until the bell peppers and celery are tender but crisp.
- In a small bowl, add cold water, and cornstarch and stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
- Stir the cornstarch water into the skillet contents, stirring for approx 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!