Weight Watchers Berry Cheesecake Fluff Recipe
Weight Watchers Berry Cheesecake Fluff Recipe.
A delicious dessert or snack. You can customize to your taste by using Raspberries or Strawberries.
This healthy quick and easy recipe is low calorie, low fat, and low carb.
You can whip it up in 10 minutes then just let it chill and set.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan, 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Berry Cheesecake Fluff
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 box (3oz) sugar-free gelatin raspberry or strawberry
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 1 box (3½oz) Jello fat-free sugar free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 8 oz fat-free cool whip thawed
- In a small saucepan, add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar-free gelatin.
- In the mixing bowl, add the boiling water to the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Add in 1 cup of cold water. Stir to mix.
- Stir in the berries.
- Wait 5 minutes to allow to cool a bit.
- Fold in pudding mix then. using an electric hand mixer, beat on high speed until smooth, approx 2 minutes.
- Fold in fat-free cool whip
- Transfer equal amounts to 8 individual 4 oz ramekins
- Refrigerate until set.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!