Weight Watchers Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe
Weight Watchers Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe.
A quick and easy seafood dinner that you will have ready in 25 minutes.
Made with brown sugar, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and rice wine vinegar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare a baking pan by lining with aluminum foil.
- Cut 1 lb. salmon filet into 4 pieces, across the short side. (width-wise)
- Place salmon in prepared baking dish, and season by sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- In preheated oven, bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small saucepan, add soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard. Stir to mix.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Brush the sauce over the salmon using a brush.
- Move oven rack to 6 inches from the heat.
- Place baking pan on moved rack and broil 1 – 2 minutes or until the salmon will flake easily using a fork.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!