Weight Watchers Greek Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Salad Recipe.
A quick and easy lunch, appetizer, or dinner.
Healthy, vegetarian, vegan, and delicious with tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, green bell pepper, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and a dressing of lemon juice and olive oil.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan, 6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Salad Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Greek Salad
- 4 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- kalamata olives (optional)
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 oz feta cheese crumbled
- In a large bowl, add cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, olives, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Stir to mix well.
- Refrigerate to desired temperature.
- Top each of the 6 servings with equal amounts of feta cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!