Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas Recipe
Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas Recipe. These Mexican quesadillas are made with a blend of imitation crabmeat, shredded cheese, diced green chilies, chopped tomatoes, and green bell peppers, which gives them a flavorful and nutritious kick.
They’re incredibly simple and take only 25 minutes to make, making them a perfect go-to for a quick and easy dinner or lunch.
These quesadillas are an excellent source of protein, while still being light on calories, making them a delicious and guilt-free option for a satisfying meal.
So, don’t wait any longer, and give this recipe a try today!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Seafood Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas
- 8 ozs imitation crabmeat
- ½ cup monterey jack or cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
- ¼ cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp green bell peppers chopped
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- In a mixing bowl, add imitation crabmeat, cheese, diced green chilies, tomatoes, and green bell peppers. Stir to mix.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, spray one side of a tortilla.
- Place ¼ of the crab mixture on the other side (not sprayed) of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place it on a baking sheet.
- Repeat for the other 3 tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip and bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!