Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Crab Quesadillas Recipe with imitation crabmeat, Monterey Jack Cheese, diced green chiles, tomatoes, bell peppers, and tortillas.
A quick and easy weeknight dinner that’s ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan,
8 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- In a mixing bowl, add imitation crabmeat, cheese, diced green chilies, tomatoes, and green bell peppers. Stir to mix.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, spray one side of a tortilla.
- Place ¼ of the crab mixture on the other side (not sprayed) of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place it on a baking sheet.
- Repeat for the other 3 tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip and bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce