Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Crab Quesadillas Recipe with imitation crabmeat, Monterey Jack Cheese, diced green chiles, tomatoes, bell peppers, and tortillas.
A quick and easy weeknight dinner that’s ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan,
8 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- In a mixing bowl, add imitation crabmeat, cheese, diced green chilies, tomatoes, and green bell peppers. Stir to mix.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, spray one side of a tortilla.
- Place ¼ of the crab mixture on the other side (not sprayed) of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place it on a baking sheet.
- Repeat for the other 3 tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip and bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!