Weight Watchers Marinated Cucumbers Sweet & Spicy Recipe
Weight Watchers Marinated Cucumbers Sweet & Spicy Recipe with red wine vinegar, sugar, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt.
This is a super easy recipe that keeps well in the refrigerator.
A healthy, low calorie side dish with only 32 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan, and 1 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 1 Smart Point.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Marinated Cucumbers Sweet & Spicy
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the cucumber slices
- Cover and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce