Weight Watchers Spinach Lentil Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Spinach Lentil Soup Recipe. This hearty soup is a great option for lunch or dinner. A healthy soup that’s full of protein, low fat, and low points.
This soup is flavorful, and oh so satisfying! Just a handful of ingredients come together to make this delicious soup that’s perfect for a chilly winter day.
You will make this meal with white rice, vegetable oil, turkey kielbasa, carrots, onion, crushed red pepper, chicken broth, dry lentils, and fresh spinach.
It’s also low in points, making it the perfect meal for anyone on the Weight Watchers plan.
So if you’re looking for a healthy and tasty soup recipe, be sure to give this one a try!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
How many Personal Points on your plan?
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad
Simple and healthy, this recipe is filled with vegetables and flavor.
Weight Watchers Escarole Walnut Salad
Made with escarole, toasted walnuts, Parmesan cheese, and onion.
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls
Made with with yeast, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, and bread flour.
Weight Watchers Homemade Cornbread
This quick and easy cornbread is ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Easy Biscuits
Only 3 ingredients and ready in 32 minutes.
Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit
Ready in just 15 minutes, you can have a biscuit any time!
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies
This is a delicious dessert and it’s only 137 calories!
Weight Watchers Angel Food Cake
A delicious, light dessert that’s great when you crave something sweet.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spinach Lentil Soup
- In a saucepan, add 2/3 cup water, and the rice.
- Place over medium/high heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, add vegetable oil, and place over medium/high heat.
- Add kielbasa, and cook, stirring occasionally until lightly browned.
- Add in chopped carrots, minced onions, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to mix well.
- Cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
- Add 6 cups of water, and the lentils.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the prepared rice, and the spinach, stir to mix well.
- Cook approximately 5 minutes, or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!