Weight Watchers Pork Chops with Cuban Flavors Recipe
Weight Watchers Pork Chops with Cuban Flavors Recipe. Cuban-inspired pork chops are a simple and easy weeknight meal. A few simple spices, a quick cook time, and some delicious sauce make these chops irresistible.
There are so many great ways to cook pork chops, but this recipe for pork chops with Cuban flavors is definitely a winner.
The combination of spices gives the pork a delicious flavor that your family will love. Plus, this dish is easy to prepare, so you can have a tasty dinner on the table in no time.
These delicious pork chops are marinated in spices making the flavor amazing.
Made with lean boneless pork chops, olive oil, fresh lime juice, garlic, onion powder, ground cumin, and ground black pepper.
There is just a 5 minute prep time, and a 10 minute cook time.
You can make it on your grill, or in your broiler.
This high protein, low carb dinner is a healthy option.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Green Beans
A quick and easy side dish that’s ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Cilantro Lime Rice
Only 5 ingredients!
Weight Watchers Roasted Acorn Squash
An easy side dish that’s tasty and healthy.
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings
Crispy Baked Onion Rings with only 3 ingredients!
Weight Watchers Baked Cumin Fries
It’s time to ditch those greasy deep-fried french fries and switch over to these delicious baked cumin fries instead!
Weight Watchers Marshmallow Crispy Treats
These treats will satisfy your sweet tooth while making sure that you’re eating healthy.
Weight Watchers Swiss Rolls With Cherry And Cream Cheese Filling
This Swiss Roll is a delicious chocolate sponge cake with a layer of cream cheese icing, topped with dark sweet cherries, rolled to perfection, and sliced.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pork Chops with Cuban Flavors
- Prepare pork chops by trimming off any excess fat
- Using a sharp knife, lightly score the pork chops in a cross hatch pattern, on both sides.
- In a resealable ziploc freezer bag, add olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Seal the bag, be sure it is completely sealed. the lightly shake to combine ingredients.
- Place pork chops in the ziploc bag, seal, turn bag to coat, and chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high (500° F)
- Remove pork chops from marinade, and discard marinade.
- Cook approximately 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through, or until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 150° F. Only turn the meat once during cooking.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)