Weight Watchers Mushroom and Lemon Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Chicken with Mushrooms.
Mushrooms and chicken are a match made in heaven. The earthy flavor of the mushrooms pairs perfectly with the mild taste of chicken, and this simple dish is both healthy and delicious.
A healthy, delicious dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. This lemon chicken with mushroom sauce recipe is easy to follow and very tasty. The best part is, it’s good for you too!
This easy dinner is made with olive oil, boneless skinless chicken breast, fresh lemon, butter, fresh mushrooms, flour, chicken broth, and fresh parsley.
It’s low carb, and packed with protein.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
How many Personal Points on your plan?
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Zucchini Bites
A low calorie side dish with 138 calories.
Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits
A quick and easy 13 minute side!
Weight Watchers Roasted Carrots
A quick and easy 5 ingredient side dish recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
A quick and easy baked vegetable side dish recipe.
Weight Watchers Mushroom Rice Pilaf
A delicious side dish recipe with 256 calories.
Weight Watchers Sesame Green Beans
Quick and easy in the wok!
Weight Watchers Skillet Parmesan Potatoes
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
A super easy vegetarian side dish recipe with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, chives, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Green Beans
Seasoned with lemon pepper, and finished with sliced almonds, this dish is a favorite!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lemon Chicken with Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- In an 8×8 inch glass baking dish, add olive oil. Tip dish back and forth to spread the oil and coat the bottom.
- In the prepared baking dish, add the chicken one at a time. Turn the chicken to coat with olive oil. Arrange the chicken in a single layer.
- Cut the lemon in half. Set aside one half of the lemon. Using the other half of lemon, using a sharp knife, slice the lemon into approximately ¼ to ½ inch thick slices. Try to get 6 slices if possible.Set aside for later.
- Taking the un-sliced half of the lemon, squeeze the juice on top of the chicken.
- Place a lemon slice on each of the 6 chicken breasts.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 30 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked, no longer pink in the center, when pierced the juices run clear, and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the chicken reads a minimum of 165° F.
For the Sauce:
- In the meantime, place a skillet over medium heat. Add butter, and melt.
- In the skillet, add mushrooms. Stir and cook approximately 6 minutes, or until the mushrooms brown and the liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle the all-purpose flour on top of the mushrooms. Stir to coat well.
- Pour in chicken broth, cook and stir until the sauce becomes creamy.
- Continue cooking, stirring often, and allow sauce to reduce. Add more chicken broth if it is not creamy enough.
- When the chicken is done, add parsley to the sauce, stir in, and remove from heat.
- Spoon the mushroom sauce over the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!