Weight Watchers Zucchini Parmesan Crisps Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Parmesan Crisps Recipe.
A quick and easy baked vegetable side dish recipe.
Great for Fall!
Zucchini, olive oil, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese!
Ready in 35 minutes.
Low calorie – 100
Weight Watchers Points
3 WW Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Preheat oven at 450° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini in approx. ¼ inch thick round pieces.
- Add sliced zucchini and olive oil in a medium sized mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- In a small mixing bowl, add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, Mix well.
- Add a few zucchini slices. Coat one side by pressing the slice into the mixture, then flip and repeat to coat the other side. Repeat a few slices at a time for the rest of the zucchini slices.
- Place the coated zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- In the preheated oven, bake approx 25 – 30 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!