Weight Watchers Zucchini Parmesan Crisps Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Parmesan Crisps Recipe.
A quick and easy baked vegetable side dish recipe.
Great for Fall!
Zucchini, olive oil, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese!
Ready in 35 minutes.
Low calorie – 100
Weight Watchers Points
3 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Preheat oven at 450° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini in approx. ¼ inch thick round pieces.
- Add sliced zucchini and olive oil in a medium sized mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- In a small mixing bowl, add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, Mix well.
- Add a few zucchini slices. Coat one side by pressing the slice into the mixture, then flip and repeat to coat the other side. Repeat a few slices at a time for the rest of the zucchini slices.
- Place the coated zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- In the preheated oven, bake approx 25 – 30 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!