Simple Hollandaise Sauce (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Simple Hollandaise Sauce (Weight Watchers) Recipe. This classic sauce is quick and easy to make, and adds something special to your favorite eggs, vegetables, chicken, beef, or seafood.
The key to this sauce is to cook at a low temperature, and whisk constantly. If the heat is too high, you’ll end up with scrambled eggs, so it’s very important to keep the heat low.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Simple Hollandaise Sauce (Weight Watchers)
- Add water to the bottom of a double boiler and place over low heat and bring to a low simmer. (Don't let it get too hot or you will end up with scrambled eggs.)
- In the meantime, in a small metal bowl, add egg yolks and water.
- Whisk until the mixture is frothy, using a stainless steel whisk,
- Place the metal bowl on over the double boiler.
- Whisk the mixture continually until it becomes thickened.
- Take off of the heat continuing to whisk the mixture until it begins to cool a bit.
- Whisk in the melted butter slowly.
- Whisk in salt and white pepper.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)