Easy Weight Watchers Shrimp Tapas Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Shrimp Tapas Recipe. Tapas are small plates of food that are typically served as appetizers in Spanish restaurants.
This recipe is a delicious seafood dish that’s made with olive oil, garlic, shrimp, fresh oregano, and crushed red pepper flakes.
This low calorie, low fat, and low carb appetizer is quick and easy and ready in just 15 minutes.
Perfect for your next dinner party, Game Day, or New Years.
What are Tapas
Tapas are small plates of food that are typically served as appetizers in Spanish restaurants.
They can be hot or cold. Tapas are often served with drinks, and they are a great way to try a little bit of everything on the menu.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 WW Smart Point
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Easy Weight Watchers Shrimp Tapas
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In the skillet, add olive oil.
- When hot, add minced garlic, and saute approximately 1 minute, or until the garlic has softened.
- Turn up heat to medium/high.
- Add in shrimp, fresh oregano, and crushed red pepper.
- Saute approximately 2 minutes, or until the shrimp becomes opaque.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!