Easy Bean Soup (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Easy Bean Soup (Weight Watchers) Recipe. This soup is hearty and flavorful. It’s easy to make, and full of protein, so it’s great for a cold Fall or Winter dinner.
It’s also great for leftover ham from Thanksgiving or Christmas. To make this soup, you will need dried navy beans, ham, a ham bone, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper, celery, and carrots.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 6 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Bean Soup (Weight Watchers)
- In a large stock pot, add water and navy beans.
- Place stock pot over medium/high heat and bring to a boil. Let boil for 2 minutes, then take off heat.
- Cover the stock pot and let sit for 1 hour.
- In the stock pot, add diced ham, ham bone, onion, bay leaf, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the stock pot over medium/high heat and bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for approximately an hour and 15 minutes, or until the beans become soften. A few times during cooking, skim off the top of the soup.
- In the stock pot, add celery and carrots. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the ham bone, and take off any meat. Place the meat in the soup, and discard the bone.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!