Easy Bean Soup (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Easy Bean Soup (Weight Watchers) Recipe. This soup is hearty and flavorful. It’s easy to make, and full of protein, so it’s great for a cold Fall or Winter dinner.
It’s also great for leftover ham from Thanksgiving or Christmas. To make this soup, you will need dried navy beans, ham, a ham bone, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper, celery, and carrots.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Easy Bean Soup (Weight Watchers)
- In a large stock pot, add water and navy beans.
- Place stock pot over medium/high heat and bring to a boil. Let boil for 2 minutes, then take off heat.
- Cover the stock pot and let sit for 1 hour.
- In the stock pot, add diced ham, ham bone, onion, bay leaf, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the stock pot over medium/high heat and bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for approximately an hour and 15 minutes, or until the beans become soften. A few times during cooking, skim off the top of the soup.
- In the stock pot, add celery and carrots. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the ham bone, and take off any meat. Place the meat in the soup, and discard the bone.
You May Also Like:
- Homemade Weight Watchers Ginger Snaps
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!