Weight Watchers Egg in a Nest Recipe
Weight Watchers Egg in a Nest Recipe. This fun and tasty breakfast is quick and easy, and ready in just 10 minutes.
To make this dish, you will need a slice of whole wheat bread, non-stick cooking spray, an egg, salt, pepper, and bacon.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Egg in a Nest
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut a 2 inch circle in center of the slice of bread. Remove the circle, but don't discard it.
- Using non-stick cooking spray. lightly coat both sides of the bread, and the removed circle.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, place the bread, and the circle in the skillet, and toast until golden, flip and toast the other side.
- Break an egg in the center cutout of the bread.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook approximately 2 minutes, or until the bottom of the egg becomes golden.
- Using a spatula, turn the bread over carefully as to not break the yolk, and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, and add the cooked bacon, and the toasted bread circle.
You May Also Like:
- Homemade Weight Watchers Ginger Snaps
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!