Easy Weight Watchers Pumpkin Sauce Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Pumpkin Sauce Recipe. October is the month of pumpkin everything- lattes, pies, and of course, sauce.
While it may sound strange, pumpkin sauce is a delicious and easy way to add some extra flavor to your favorite dishes.
This quick and easy sauce is ready in just 30 minutes. To make this recipe, you will need olive oil, shallot, butter, flour, cinnamon, cream, pumpkin puree, chicken broth, sage, and thyme.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Pumpkin Sauce
- Heat a skillet at medium heat.
- Add olive oil.
- Add shallots. Stir and cook approximately 10 minutes, or until softened.
- Add butter, and melt.
- Whisk in flour until well combined.
- Add salt, and cinnamon. Whisk in light cream for approximately 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Add pumpkin puree and ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in chicken broth ¼ cup at a time until the consistency is to your liking.
- Let simmer 5 – 10 minutes, or until the sauce is at desired consistency.
- Stir in fresh sage, and fresh thyme
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!