Easy Weight Watchers Baked Butternut Squash Fries Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Baked Butternut Squash Fries Recipe. Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, these baked butternut squash fries are the perfect side dish.
Butternut squash fries are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional french fries.
They are easy to make and can be baked in the oven for a crispy, yet healthy treat.
Butternut squash is a nutrient-rich vegetable that is high in fiber and vitamins A and C. It also has a natural sweetness that makes it perfect for baking.
Weight Watchers Points
My WW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 0 Green Plan
0 WW Freestyle Points and 0 Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Butternut Squash Fries
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- On prepared baking sheet, place fries in a single layer.
- Season with chili powder and salt.
- Spray seasoned fries with non-stick cooking spray generously.
- In preheated oven, cook approximately 14 – 18 minutes or until at desired crispiness, flipping halfway through cooking.
You May Also Like:
- Homemade Weight Watchers Ginger Snaps
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!