WW Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
WW Sweet Potato Fries Side Dish Recipe
An easy, healthy, vegan and Gluten Free recipe.
Start in the microwave, and finish in the oven.
Crispy and delicious with Italian seasoning.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
WW Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 sweet potatoes cut large French fries
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- In a microwave safe dish, add sweet potato fries and water.
- In the microwave, cook on full power for 5 mins.
- Drain liquid off.
- Toss French Fries with lemon pepper, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Place French Fries on baking sheet in a single layer, don't overlap
- In preheated oven, bake 15 minutes, turn and bake an additional 15 minutes or until crispy.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!