Weight Watchers Pumpkin Black Bean Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Black Bean Soup Recipe with garlic, onion, cumin, curry powder, pumpkin puree, broth, and diced tomatoes.
A quick and easy, healthy soup.
Low calorie, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW SmartPoints.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Black Bean Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree See recipe for homemade pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp thyme
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 15 oz canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 cans (15ox each) black beans rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup sour cream – fat-free
- Add olive oil in a large soup pot.
- Heat oil
- Add garlic and onion and saute approx 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and cumin. Saute approx 4 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree, thyme, broth, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add tomatoes and black beans. Stir to mix well.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer approx 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the soup pot from the heat.
- Stir in sour cream
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!