Weight Watchers Pumpkin Black Bean Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Black Bean Soup Recipe with garlic, onion, cumin, curry powder, pumpkin puree, broth, and diced tomatoes.
A quick and easy, healthy soup.
Low calorie, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW SmartPoints.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Black Bean Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree See recipe for homemade pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp thyme
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 15 oz canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 cans (15ox each) black beans rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup sour cream – fat-free
- Add olive oil in a large soup pot.
- Heat oil
- Add garlic and onion and saute approx 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and cumin. Saute approx 4 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree, thyme, broth, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add tomatoes and black beans. Stir to mix well.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer approx 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the soup pot from the heat.
- Stir in sour cream
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!