Weight Watchers Jalapeno Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Jalapeno Chicken Recipe. It’s got all the zesty flavors of fresh lime juice, soy sauce, honey, cilantro, and a little bit of heat from jalapeno peppers.
Not only is it scrumptious, but it’s also low-fat and low-carb, so you can indulge without any guilt.
Throw these babies on the grill for a quick and easy summer evening meal. With just a handful of ingredients, you won’t have to run around the grocery store searching for hard-to-find items.
Despite its simplicity, this recipe packs a flavor punch. The honey and soy sauce give it a sweet and savory vibe, while the jalapeno peppers bring just enough heat to keep things interesting.
This healthy, low fat dinner will be a favorite!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Jalapeno Chicken
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 3 jalapeno peppers halved & seeded
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 6 6 oz skinless chicken breast (bone in)
- In a blender, add honey, lime juice, soy sauce, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic. Process until blended and smooth.
- Pour contents of the blender into a ziploc bag. Add chicken to the bag. Seal, place in the refrigerator and let marinate for a minimum of hour or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill
- Remove the chicken from ziploc and set aside the bag with marinade for later.
- Coat grill rack with Pam cooking spray. Place the chicken on the grill rack. Cover and grill approx 12 minutes – baste with marinade every once in a while, flip chicken and grill an additional 12 minutes or until done.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!