Mini Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs Recipe
Mini Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs Recipe. If you’re looking for a tasty and satisfying snack or appetizer that’s sure to please a crowd, then you’ll definitely want to give meatballs a try!
These bite-sized meatballs are a delicious and satisfying option that can be served on their own or with a variety of dips and sauces.
They’re perfect for parties and gatherings, and can be easily customized to suit individual tastes and preferences.
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply looking for a tasty snack, Mini Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs are sure to be a hit!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Meatballs
Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti And Meatballs
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mini Italian Meatballs
- 1½ tsp butter
- 1½ tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion minced
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup white wine
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat until melted.
- Add onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until they become caramelized (around 8-10 minutes).
- Take the onions out of the skillet and transfer them to a large mixing bowl.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the beef, egg, parsley (or Italian seasoning), salt, and red pepper flakes with the caramelized onions. Mix well.
- Using damp hands, shape the mixture into 48 meatballs of ½ inch size.
- Place the skillet back on medium-low heat.
- Add the meatballs, broth, and wine to the skillet.
- Cook the meatballs, occasionally turning them gently, until they are fully cooked (around 20 minutes).
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!