Weight Watchers Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
Weight Watchers Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas Recipe. Looking for a healthy and delicious dinner option? Look no further than this Weight Watchers Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas recipe!
This dish is perfect for anyone who wants to maintain a balanced diet while enjoying flavorful meals.
It’s a low-calorie option that’s packed with protein and veggies, making it a great choice for anyone on a weight loss journey.
This recipe is also super easy to make! It only requires a few simple ingredients like garlic, ginger, onion, sugar snap peas, shrimp, broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and sugar.
You’ll start by heating oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and then cook the ingredients until they’re perfectly tender and delicious.
The sauce will thicken and the shrimp will be cooked to perfection, all in just a few short minutes.
Serve this dish over a bed of fluffy rice for a complete and satisfying meal.
You won’t believe how tasty this dish is, especially considering how healthy it is.
You won’t have to sacrifice taste for health, and you’ll feel great about the choices you’re making for your body.
So why wait? Get the recipe now and start cooking!
Weight Watchers Points
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger root grated
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 pound frozen shrimp thawed, drained, peeled and deveined
- 1 can reduced-sodium chicken broth divided
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon reduce-sodium soy sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 cups cooked long grain brown rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, ginger, and onion and cook while stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- Then, add the sugar snap peas and continue cooking until they are crisp-tender. Stir frequently for about 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and are almost fully cooked. This will take around 3 minutes.
- In a separate small bowl, mix 1/4 cup broth and cornstarch together until well blended.
- Add the remaining 3/4 cup broth and soy sauce to the bowl.
- Pour the broth mixture into the skillet and scrape any browned bits with a spoon. Stir in red pepper flakes and sugar.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the sauce thickens and the shrimp are completely cooked. This will take about 2 minutes.
- Serve the dish over rice.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!