Weight Watchers Black Bean Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Black Bean Brownies Recipe. Looking for a sweet treat that won’t sabotage your diet? Look no further than our Weight Watchers Black Bean Brownies recipe!
These guilt-free brownies are a healthier alternative to traditional brownies and are made with wholesome ingredients like black beans, eggs, and cocoa powder.
Not only are they healthier, but they’re also incredibly easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes.
Black beans may seem like an odd ingredient for a brownie recipe, but trust us, you won’t be able to taste them. Instead, they add a creamy texture and help keep these brownies low in calories.
By using a blend of cocoa powder and chocolate chips, these brownies are still packed with rich, chocolatey flavor.
So whether you’re looking for a sweet snack or a healthy dessert option, our Weight Watchers Black Bean Brownies are the perfect solution.
Give them a try today and see for yourself how delicious healthy brownies can be!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies
Weight Watchers Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Weight Watchers Low-Fat Brownies
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Black Bean Brownies
- 1 (15.5oz) black beans rinsed and drained
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare an 8×8 square baking dish by greasing.
- In a blender and add the following ingredients: black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee.
- Blend the mixture in the blender until it is smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture in the dish.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the dish.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!