Weight Watchers Flourless Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Flourless Chocolate Brownies Recipe.
If you like dark chocolate, you will love this dessert!
Made with dark chocolate chips, eggs, vanilla extract, black beans, sugar, cocoa powder, and walnuts.
Just a 10 minute prep time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add black beans, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder. Process until smooth.
- Remove the blade of the food processor.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips. Stir to mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- In preheated oven, bake brownies for 30 – 35 minutes, or until the center is just set.
- Allow brownies to cool.
- Cut into 16 brownies
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!