Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap Recipe. Cheeseburgers are a classic dish that everyone loves, but they’re not always the healthiest option.
That’s why we’re excited to share this WW Friendly recipe with you! It’s a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy all the flavors of a cheeseburger without the added calories.
This recipe is perfect for anyone who’s looking to stick to their diet but doesn’t want to miss out on the fun of a delicious meal.
With a crispy toasted tortilla, juicy beef, melted cheese, and fresh veggies, this wrap is sure to hit the spot.
Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or dinner, this recipe is the perfect solution.
Get ready to dig in and enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal that you can feel good about!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan
2 WW Smart Points.
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Mexican Chimichangas
Spicy Weight Watchers Ground Beef Tacos
Weight Watchers Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap
- 5 Low carb, high fiber tortilla wrap(s)
- 96% lean ground beef
- ½ cup onion chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 8 teaspoon mustard
- 4 ounces reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes chopped
- 8 teaspoon dill gherkins finely chopped
- 1 cup lettuce chopped
- Preheat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cut 1 tortilla wrap into quarters and arrange in the pan.
- Toast and crisp the tortilla quarters for 1 minute on each side.
- Allow the tortilla quarters to cool to room temperature.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper to the skillet and cook until the beef is browned and the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Let the beef mixture cool slightly.
- Preheat the cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Spray one side of a tortilla wrap with cooking spray and spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over the center of the wrap.
- Spoon about ½ cup of the beef mixture onto the center of the tortilla, leaving a 1½-inch border.
- Layer ¼ cup of cheese, ¼ cup of tomato, 2 teaspoons of pickles, and ¼ cup of lettuce over the beef mixture.
- Place 1 toasted tortilla quarter on top and fold the sides of the tortilla toward the center to form pleats that cover the toasted tortilla quarter.
- Carefully flip the wrap over and place it in the heated skillet.
- Toast and crisp the wrap for 2 minutes on each side, pressing occasionally with a spatula.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to form 4 crunch wraps total.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!