Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap Recipe. Cheeseburgers are a classic dish that everyone loves, but they’re not always the healthiest option.
That’s why we’re excited to share this WW Friendly recipe with you! It’s a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy all the flavors of a cheeseburger without the added calories.
This recipe is perfect for anyone who’s looking to stick to their healthy lifestyle but doesn’t want to miss out on the fun of a delicious meal.
With a crispy toasted tortilla, juicy beef, melted cheese, and fresh veggies, this wrap is sure to hit the spot.
Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or dinner, this recipe is the perfect solution.
Get ready to dig in and enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal that you can feel good about!
Weight Watchers Points
6 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 2 WW Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap
- Preheat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cut 1 tortilla wrap into quarters and arrange in the pan.
- Toast and crisp the tortilla quarters for 1 minute on each side.
- Allow the tortilla quarters to cool to room temperature.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper to the skillet and cook until the beef is browned and the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Let the beef mixture cool slightly.
- Preheat the cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Spray one side of a tortilla wrap with cooking spray and spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over the center of the wrap.
- Spoon about ½ cup of the beef mixture onto the center of the tortilla, leaving a 1½-inch border.
- Layer ¼ cup of cheese, ¼ cup of tomato, 2 teaspoons of pickles, and ¼ cup of lettuce over the beef mixture.
- Place 1 toasted tortilla quarter on top and fold the sides of the tortilla toward the center to form pleats that cover the toasted tortilla quarter.
- Carefully flip the wrap over and place it in the heated skillet.
- Toast and crisp the wrap for 2 minutes on each side, pressing occasionally with a spatula.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to form 4 crunch wraps total.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb