Weight Watchers Maple Glazed Doughnuts with Bacon Recipe
Weight Watchers Maple Glazed Doughnuts with Bacon Recipe. Who says you can’t enjoy a delicious doughnut while still sticking to your healthy eating habits?
These quick and easy Weight Watchers Maple Glazed Doughnuts with Bacon are the perfect solution!
They’re baked, not fried, and made with healthier ingredients like applesauce and whole wheat flour, so you can indulge in a sweet treat without feeling guilty. And trust us, you won’t even miss the extra calories.
These doughnuts are light, fluffy, and topped with a sweet maple glaze and crispy bacon. The combination of sweet and salty is heavenly.
This recipe is perfect for a weekend brunch or a mid-day snack, and it’s so easy to follow.
Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a beginner, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. And, the best part? You won’t have to sacrifice taste for health.
The maple glaze adds the perfect amount of sweetness and the bacon adds a satisfying salty crunch.
So, whether you’re trying to stick to a healthier diet or just looking for a delicious treat, these donuts are sure to hit the spot.
Give them a try and see for yourself! Your taste buds will thank you.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Donuts
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Muffins
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Maple Glazed Doughnuts with Bacon
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 slice center cut bacon cooked crisp
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare the 6-slot silicone doughnut pan by lightly spraying it with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk the applesauce, 1 tbsp syrup, vanilla, and egg.
- Combine the applesauce mixture with the flour mixture until well blended.
- Pour the batter into a medium zip-top plastic bag.
- Cut a small hole at the bottom corner of the bag, and pipe the batter evenly into the prepared pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the doughnuts cool in the pan for 2 minutes before removing them.
- Combine the powdered sugar and remaining 1 tbsp syrup in a small bowl.
- Gradually add water, ¼ tsp at a time, to reach a desired glaze consistency.
- Dip the tops of the doughnuts into the glaze, and then place them onto a plate, sprinkled evenly with bacon.
- Allow the glaze to set before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!