Spicy Weight Watchers Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
Spicy Weight Watchers Ground Beef Tacos Recipe. This quick and easy Mexican dinner is a the perfect weeknight dinner.
To make this meal, you will need garlic, lean ground beef, ground coriander, ground cumin, diced tomatoes and chilies, corn tortillas, lettuce, salsa, and a jalapeno pepper.
If you like a bit of spice, give this dish a try! They’re also great for Game Day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Spicy Weight Watchers Ground Beef Tacos
- Prepare a large skillet by coating with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place prepared skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, add garlic. Stir and cook approximately 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- In the skillet, add ground beef. Cook and break up approximately 5 minutes, or until ground beef is browned.
- In the skillet, add diced tomatoes and green chilies, ground coriander, ground cumin, and salt. Cook approximately 5 – 6 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed, stirring often.
- On each tortilla, add ¼ cup of the ground beef mixture. Then top with lettuce, salsa, and jalapeno pepper.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!