Spicy Weight Watchers Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
Spicy Weight Watchers Ground Beef Tacos Recipe. This quick and easy Mexican dinner is a the perfect weeknight dinner.
To make this meal, you will need garlic, lean ground beef, ground coriander, ground cumin, diced tomatoes and chilies, corn tortillas, lettuce, salsa, and a jalapeno pepper.
If you like a bit of spice, give this dish a try! They’re also great for Game Day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Spicy Weight Watchers Ground Beef Tacos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ pound 96% lean ground beef
- 1½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ cups diced tomatoes and green chilies
- salt to taste
- 8 corn tortillas toasted
- chopped lettuce as needed
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced
- Prepare a large skillet by coating with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place prepared skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, add garlic. Stir and cook approximately 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- In the skillet, add ground beef. Cook and break up approximately 5 minutes, or until ground beef is browned.
- In the skillet, add diced tomatoes and green chilies, ground coriander, ground cumin, and salt. Cook approximately 5 – 6 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed, stirring often.
- On each tortilla, add ¼ cup of the ground beef mixture. Then top with lettuce, salsa, and jalapeno pepper.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!