Quick & Easy Weight Watchers Skillet Pizza Recipe
Quick & Easy Weight Watchers Skillet Pizza Recipe. This homemade Italian classic is easy to make in your cast iron skillet. It’s a favorite dinner that’s ready in just 30 minutes.
To make this meal, you will need four, green yogurt, salt, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and olive oil. You can add your favorite vegetables or meat toppings if wish.
This is a great option for Game Day!
Can you Freeze Pizza
Yes! Pizza can be frozen and reheated.
How to Freeze Pizza
To freeze pizza, place slices on a cookie sheet, not touching each other, and place in the freezer for about 3 hours. Then place the slices in a freezer bag, and place back in the freezer.
How to Reheat Pizza
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Place aluminum foil around the crust (the edge of the pizza, not the bottom).
Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
Serving Size: 1 Slice
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Greek yogurt is a type of yogurt that is thicker and creamier than traditional yogurt. It is made by straining out the liquid, from the yogurt.
Greek yogurt also has a higher protein content than regular yogurt.
Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
It is lower in fat than regular mozzarella cheese, but it still has a rich, creamy flavor.
Part-skim mozzarella cheese can be used in many of the same ways as regular mozzarella cheese.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad
Simple and healthy, this recipe is filled with vegetables and flavor.
Weight Watchers Grilled Buffalo Wings
A spicy chicken recipe made with Louisiana-style hot sauce, cola, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and soy sauce.
Weight Watchers Stuffed Mushrooms
An easy and delicious appetizer recipe with only 5 ingredients.
Weight Watchers Bacon Smokies Appetizer
A great toothpick appetizer for your next party, or game day!
Weight Watchers Baked Jalapeno Poppers
Using light cream cheese, low fat cheddar cheese, fat free mayonnaise, egg substitute, and Panko breadcrumbs.
Grilled Skillet Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie
This quick and easy dessert is ready in just 30 minutes, so it’s a great last minute treat.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Quick & Easy Weight Watchers Skillet Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Prepare a cast iron skillet by using a basting brush, and coating with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add self-rising flour, Greek yogurt, and salt. Using your hands, mix well, then form it into a ball.
- In prepared cast iron skillet, place the ball in the center, and flatten to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- On the dough, add pizza sauce, and using the back side of a large spoon, spread to an even layer, leaving a 1 inch border around the outside edge.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese by sprinkling on top of the sauce in an even layer.
- Using a basting brush, brush 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil around the edge of the pizza crust.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 18 – 20 minutes, or until crush is lightly browned, and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove skillet from the oven, and let rest for approximately 4 minutes.
- Transfer pizza to a cutting board, and using a pizza cutter, cut to 6 equal sized slices.
You May Also Like:
- Homemade Weight Watchers Ginger Snaps
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!