Weight Watchers Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Weight Watchers Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Recipe.
An easy and delicious appetizer recipe with only 5 ingredients.
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3 slices bacon
- 8 crimini mushrooms
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp onion chopped
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium high heat. Cook until browned evenly.
- Drain off grease, dice bacon and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Separate mushroom stems from caps. Save caps for later. Chop stems.
- Melt butter in large saucepan at medium heat. Add mushroom stems and onions. Stir and cook until onion is soft. Take pan off of heat.
- In medium sized bowl, add mushroom stem/onion mix, bacon, and ½ cup of cheese. Mix well.
- Fill each of the mushroom caps with the mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven approx. 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Take out of the oven. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the mushrooms.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!