Weight Watchers Microwave Potato Chips
Weight Watchers Microwave Potato Chips Recipe
A quick and easy vegan side dish or snack with only 3 ingredients!
Ready in 30 minutes.
3 Smart Points
We have more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Snack Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Microwave Potato Chips
- Add vegetable oil to a Ziploc bag. Add prepared potatoes. Shake to fully coat the potato slices.
- Coat a large microwave safe plate with Pam cooking spray. Place oil coated potato slices on the plate in a single layer.
- Microwave for 3 – 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Place chips in a bowl, and toss with salt. Set aside to cool. Repeat with the rest of the potato slices.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!