Weight Watchers Bacon Tomato Cups Recipe
Weight Watchers Bacon Tomato Cups Recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe that’s great for parties, or game day gatherings!.
Made with refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough, they are easier to make than you would think. Ready in 30 minutes.
Onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes, and basil.
7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Recipes here,
and more Bacon Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Bacon Tomato Cups
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Heat a skillet at medium heat. Add bacon and cook until browned. Move bacon to paper towels, to soak up grease.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, crumble bacon. Mix in Swiss cheese, onion, tomato, basil, and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Grease lightly a mini muffin tin
- Split biscuits in half horizontally. Put each biscuit half into prepared muffin tin. Top each half with the filling.
- Bake biscuits approx 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!