Weight Watchers Bacon Tomato Cups Recipe
Weight Watchers Bacon Tomato Cups Recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe that’s great for parties, or game day gatherings!.
Made with refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough, they are easier to make than you would think. Ready in 30 minutes.
Onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes, and basil.
7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Recipes here,
and more Bacon Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Bacon Tomato Cups
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Heat a skillet at medium heat. Add bacon and cook until browned. Move bacon to paper towels, to soak up grease.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, crumble bacon. Mix in Swiss cheese, onion, tomato, basil, and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Grease lightly a mini muffin tin
- Split biscuits in half horizontally. Put each biscuit half into prepared muffin tin. Top each half with the filling.
- Bake biscuits approx 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!