Weight Watchers Zucchini Potato Pancakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Potato Pancakes Recipe. This vegetarian side dish is a great side dish for breakfast, or dinner.
To make this dish, you will need russet potatoes, zucchini, scallions, egg, dried tarragon, flour, pepper, olive oil, and sour cream.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Baked Latkes
Weight Watchers Apple And Potato Latkes
Weight Watchers Zucchini Pancakes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Potato Pancakes
- 2 large russet potatoes peeled and shredded
- 2 medium zucchini shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 scallions sliced
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon dried tarragon crumbled
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ⅜ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoon light sour cream optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, add potatoes, zucchini, and salt. toss to mix well.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the liquid to release.
- Squeeze the zucchini and potatoes to remove as much liquid as possible, then discard the liquid.
- With the zucchini and potatoes, add in scallions, eggs, dried tarragon, all-purpose flour, and ground black pepper. Stir to mix well.
- In a large non-stick skillet, add ¼ teaspoon of the oil. Place skillet over medium heat.
- In the skillet, drop 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mix per pancake. Using a spatula, press the mounds down to form pancakes.
- Cook approximately 6 minutes, or until the bottom of the pancakes have browned lightly.
- Using a spatula, turn the pancakes over, add ¼ teaspoon of the olive oil. Cook approximately 6 minutes or until the bottoms are browned lightly.
- Repeat for the rest of the pancakes. (8 pancakes total.)
- Serve pancakes with sour cream.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!