Quick Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Bagels Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Bagels Recipe. This quick and easy breakfast, brunch, or snack is perfect for pumpkin lovers. They are the perfect Fall breakfast and they’re quick and easy, and read in just 20 minutes.
To make this recipe, you will need: 1 package of pumpkin spice instant oatmeal, fat free plain Green yogurt, self rising flour, and sea salt. They are low fat and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Bagels
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add pumpkin spice instant oatmeal, fat-free plain Greek yogurt, and self-rising flour.
- Mix the ingredients with your hands to form a rather dry mix.
- Flour your hands.
- Separate the dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Roll a section of dough between your hands forming a rope.
- Connect and pinch the ends together making a circle.
- On prepared baking sheet, place the circle.
- Repeat with the other 3 sections of dough.
- Optional: Sprinkle the bagels with sea salt.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 15 minutes, or until fully cooked and lightly browned.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!