Weight Watchers Apple Crisp Recipe
Weight Watchers Apple Crisp Recipe. This classic dessert is perfect for fall.
It’s easy to make, and only has a 20 minute prep time. It’s a great dessert option for Thanksgiving!
The crumb topping is made with flour, old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, ground ginger, cinnamon, and salt. The filling is made with butter, sugar, nutmeg, cloves, golden delicious apples, and vanilla extract.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 11 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 11 Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Apple Pie Without Crust
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
Weight Watchers Apple Squares
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Apple Crisp
- ½ cup all-purpose flour plus 2 tbsp
- ½ cup old fashion oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 3 tbsp light stick butter diced
- 1 tsp water
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- pinch cloves
- 3 lbs golden delicious apples
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare a shallow 1½ quart baking dish by spraying the non-stick cooking spray.
For the Topping:
- In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup of the flour, old fashion oats, brown sugar, ground ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in butter to create coarse crumbs.
- Add in water and press the mix firmly to create clumps.
For the Filling:
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour, ground nutmeg, and cloves. Stir to mix well.
- In the mixing bowl, add apples and vanilla. Stir to mix well.
- In prepared baking dish, add the apple mixture and spread to an even layer.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the apple mixture.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 55 to 60 minutes, or until the crumb topping is golden brown, and the apple filling is bubbling.
- Best served warm.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!