Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Apple Pie Recipe
If you love apple pie but hate the extra calories and fat that comes with a traditional crust, this recipe is for you!
Making a pie is a lot of work, but it’s worth it when you have family and friends over for dinner. If you want to cut down on the time you spend in the kitchen, use your slow cooker!
This tasty Fall dessert can be easily whipped up in your Crockpot so you don’t have to spend all day making it! If baking isn’t really your thing either, there’s no need to worry because this dish is just as easy as throwing everything into a slow cooker.
This recipe for healthier crustless slow cooker apple pie makes baking so easy that anyone can do it. Your house will smell amazing while this cooks too so even if someone walks in they will be ready for dessert.
This super easy Fall dessert is healthier than traditional apple pie. Made with Granny Smith apples, Splenda, cinnamon, water, and fat-free cool whip topping.
As easy as chopping apples, you don’t need any baking experience to make this treat. Just toss it in your Crockpot and wait.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan, 9 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Apple Pie
- Prepare Granny Smith apples by peeling, coring, and cutting to chunks.
- Place prepared apples in the slow cooker.
- In a small sized mixing bowl, add Splenda, cinnamon, and water, Stir to mix.
- Pour Splenda mixture on top of the apples.
- Set slow cooker to LOW, cover, and cook for 4 to 5 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Serve while warm. If desired, top with fat-free cool whip topping.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!