Halloween Weight Watchers Sausage Mummy Recipe
Halloween Weight Watchers Sausage Mummy Recipe. Get into the Halloween spirit with this healthy and delicious Sausage Mummy Recipe!
This easy, kid-friendly recipe is perfect for a Halloween party or dinner. Your guests will be so impressed with this spooky, yet healthy, dish!
To make this fun dinner, you will need, reduced fat crescent roll dough, chicken sausage, fat-free plain Greek yogurt, honey mustard, and black sesame seeds.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Halloween Weight Watchers Sausage Mummy
- 8 ounce reduced fat crescent roll dough
- 4 (2½ ounce each) cooked chicken sausage cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon honey mustard plus extra for garnish
- pinch cayenne pepper optional
- black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Open and unroll crescent roll dough. Separate the wedges (8)
- Using a sharp knife, cut each of the wedges into strips, keeping each wedge separated to keep serving sizes correct.
- Wrap a sausage like a mummy with 4 of the strips if dough, leaving the a space for the face. Repeat for the rest of the sausages.
- On prepared baking sheet, place the wrapped sausages, not touching one another.
- Spray the sausages with non-stick cooking spray to coat lightly.
- In preheated oven, bake for approximately 17 – 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In the meantime, using a small mixing bowl, add fat-free plain Greek yogurt, honey mustard, and if using, cayenne pepper. Stir to mix well.
- When the sausages are done, use a toothpick, dip in mustard, and dot eyes on each mummy. Place a sesame seed in the center of each dot for pupils.
- Serve with prepared honey mustard sauce.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!