Weight Watchers Apples with Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
Weight Watchers Apples with Peanut Butter Dip Recipe. This quick and easy snack is perfect when you want something sweet, but want to keep it healthy.
To make this dip you will need, powdered peanut butter, plain fat-free Greek yogurt, honey, an apple, and ground cinnamon.
It’s low fat, and has 8 grams of fiber.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Homemade Weight Watchers Peanut Butter
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Dip
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Apples with Peanut Butter Dip
- 2 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large apple sliced
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, add powdered peanut butter, and water. Stir to mix well.
- Add in plain fat free Greek yogurt and honey. Stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon.
- Dip apples in peanut butter dip.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!