Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins from Scratch Recipe
What’s your favorite thing about fall? Is it the crisp air, pumpkin flavored everything, or all of the cute clothes you can wear on a chilly day? For me, I love to bake yummy things with pumpkin. These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins are made from scratch and are so easy! You’ll have people begging for more in no time.
They’re perfect for autumn breakfasts on the go, delicious snacks after school or work, and even sweet desserts that everyone will love!
This easy Fall recipe is made with all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin, unsweetened applesauce, sugar, fat-free skim milk, and egg substitute. These are great for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. They are kid friendly and make a good after school snack.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan, 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins from Scratch
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with 12 muffin cups, or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large sized mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Stir to mix well.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, milk, and egg substitute. Stir to fully combine.
- Stir wet mixture into the dry mixture until just fully combined. Don't over stir.
- In prepared muffin tin, fill 12 muffin cups approximately ⅔ full.
- In preheated oven, bake 20 – 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!