Weight Watchers Quick Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs Recipe. A quick and easy recipe made with garlic, onion, parsley, zucchini, ground turkey, egg, Panko breadcrumbs, and Pecorino Romano Cheese.
This dish makes a great toothpick appetizer, or main dish. Serve it with your favorite pasta, or on it’s own
There so many benefits of using an air-fryer, and they aren’t just for french fries. You can make so many different things in the fryer, including these meatballs! The air fryer cooks them up quickly with very little clean-up required at the end!
Turkey meatballs are a great way to have fun with your favorite food. Whether you’re doing it for the sake of Thanksgiving leftovers or just because you love turkey, these meatballs are easy to make and can be served in many different ways. With their rich yet subtle flavor, they also work well as appetizers!
What is an Air Fryer
What is an Air Fryer? Air fryers are a great way to fry food without the use of oil. Air frying is a healthier alternative to traditional deep-frying and has been gaining popularity over the past few years. Air fryers come in many different shapes, sizes, and prices. The most important thing to consider when purchasing an air fryer is what you plan on cooking with it. If you’re just looking for something small enough for snacks or side dishes then there are cheaper models that will suffice but if you want something large enough to cook larger items like turkeys then more expensive models might be necessary.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Pasta With Garlic Sauce
A quick and easy vegetarian dinner, ready in 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells
Italian comfort food! An easy baked dinner.
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Sauce
A lighter version of the classic Italian sauce
Weight Watchers Bean Salad
An easy, and delicious side dish, or lunch recipe.
Weight Watchers Glazed Carrots
This quick and easy side dish recipe is made with just 4 ingredients.
Weight Watchers Vegetarian Stuffed Shells
Italian Comfort Food at it’s best! A lightened up version of the classic.
Weight Watchers Roasted Butternut Squash
A simple vegetable side dish with garlic and olive oil. 15 minute prep time.
Weight Watchers Tomatoes And Roasted Green Beans
A quick and easy vegetarian side dish recipe that is ready in 30 minutes.
- Don’t have an Air Fryer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Ninja DZ201 Foodi 8 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone 2-Basket Air Fryer with 2 Independent Frying Baskets
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- In a food processor, add parsley, onion, and garlic.
- Pulse to chop finely.
- Add in zucchini.
- Pulse until mixture is almost a paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the mixture.
- In the mixing bowl, add salt, pepper, pecorino romano cheese, panko breadcrumbs, egg, and turkey.
- Using your hands, mix until combined well.
- Roll into 20 meatballs 1½ inches each.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° F
- Spray the air fryer basket lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place half of the meatballs in the prepared air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Spray the meatballs with a light coat of non-stick cooking spray.
- In the preheated air fryer, cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the partially cooked meatballs and set aside.
- Repeat for the other half of the meatballs.
- Place all 20 meatballs in the air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes, or until fully cooked.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!